With the ALL INCLUSIVE you should not worry about anything!
Experience a stay full of sensations. With the “All Included” discover the best offer of the Pyrenees with a price with no surprises where you can enjoy outdoor activities, Wellness, all meals-even the afternoon snack! – And activities for all ages.
The “All Inclusive” is a diet that can be added to a stay in any room, apartment or bungalow.
What does it include?
- Breakfast, lunch, snack (17h-18h) and dinner at the different restaurants in the Resort:
- - Restaurant Hotel Muntanya
- - Restaurant-Pizzeria of the Camping la Cerdanya
- - La Jardinera (only in summer)
- Drinks of the All Inclusive dispenser, beer and wine from 08h00-22h30
- Coffee and tea from the All Inclusive dispenser from 09h00-12h00 and from 16h00-20h00
- Unlimited panoramic spa according to schedule
- Heated pools
- Guided tours (according to program)
- Paddle 30 min per day until 15h
- Fantashistory (GPS Routes and videos of legendary or historical characters)
- Guided activities: spinning, zumba, aiguagym, etc.. according to program
- Mini club, with babysitting “Follet Cerdà” unlimited according to schedule
- Zoological farm of the _ Activities Park and pony ride
- Loans sleds, baby carrier backpacks, walking sticks and backpacks (1 per accommodation. Depending on availability, book)
- Rental Mountain bike (during season)
- 30% discount on exclusive romantic SPA
- 5€ discount on massages and treatments per adult and day (not combinable with other offers)
- And most importantly, the health benefits of contact with nature, contemplating the landscape of the Cerdanya valley and the alpine as well as the mediterranean climate.
Do you have to reserve any service?
How does the hotel know that you have the “All Inclusive”?
Each person will have an identifying bracelet
To go to the farm you have to ask for a ticket in the Active Point or at the reception
What is not included?
- Coffee and tea except indicated hours
- Cans and bottled drinks
- Liqueurs, spirits drinks, combined
- Visits to artisans and some specific activities that may be subject to an extra charge
* ACCOMMODATION NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE. From November to June from Monday to Thursday, there is no bar/restaurant service so you can not have the “All Included” (except long weekends and school holidays). If you ask fo the “All inclusive”, it will be for every day of your stay and for all guests.